Accountant 30-40 Hours per week
The Accountant would be responsible for managing the activities of several bookkeepers and providing accounting services to our clients. We are looking for self-motivated candidates, who can provide superior and responsive professional services for clients. This is a key management position that reports directly to the managing partners.
Candidates for consideration must satisfy all of the following:
• BS in Accounting
• Extensive knowledge in accounting.
• Great Follow-Up and ability to drive projects to completion.
• 3-5 years of accounting experience through financial statement preparation.
• 1-3 years supervisory experience.
• Strong experience with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software packages. MS Great Plains, Xero, Wave a plus.
• Paperless environment — A high level of computer knowledge a MUST.
• Friendly, outgoing personality, and enjoys interacting and meeting new people via telephone.
• Extremely organized and proactive individual, who takes initiative and has strong delegation skills.
• Team oriented individual who enjoys working with others in a telecommuting environment.
• Ability to multi-task and set daily, weekly and monthly priorities.
• High degree of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, and specifically Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with co-workers and clients through extensive use of e-mail.
Candidates for consideration will be responsible to / for:
• Develop policies and procedures as they relates to client service and accurate accounting
• Ongoing phone consultations with client base.
• Enhance reporting and analysis to our client base
• Support and train our bookkeeping staff in performance of their daily responsibilities
• Month-end closing and issuance of financial reports to all clients every month
• Implement and start-up of new clients
• Special client projects
• Other duties as assigned
We offer a competitive salary, a family friendly and flexible work environment. Full-time employees are eligible for paid holidays, vacation, sick pay, medical insurance and HSA. Resumes will be accepted by responding to this ad. TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE REPLY WITH RESUME AND SALARY HISTORY. Send Resume and Salary History to jobs