198 N. Old Highway 91
Hurricane, UT 84737
Position: Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative Job Purpose: Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems .
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
• Experience with business to business, account management, customer service and telephone sales are all critical for this position. Comfort with Quickbooks, MS Office, Internet, and Email is also required .
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Providing regular input on all account activity, including status, call reports and opportunities report on a weekly basis via Customer Relationship System.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Picks up new skills, product and technical knowledge quickly.
• Self-motivated , accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork.
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or–a logical assignment to the position.
TruAudio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity at all levels of our organization and encourage all qualified employees to explore this opportunity.