ST. GEORGE —The St. George Area Chamber of Commerce “Connect Luncheon” Wednesday will feature a discussion on career and technical education internships and how interns may contribute to the specific needs of a business.
Dave Gardner with Washington County School District and Michael Hassler with the Department of Workforce Services will share their knowledge of these specialized internship programs. The primary goal of internship programs is to supervise students while they receive a chance to learn as they contribute to the success of a local business.
- What: Chamber “Connect Luncheon” featuring the Department of Workforce Services and the Washington County School District in a discussion on career and technical education internships.
- When: Wednesday, March 15. Doors open 11:30 a.m., program begins at noon.
- Where: Hilton Garden Inn, 1731 S. Convention Center Drive, St. George.
- Admission: $15 per person.
- More info: St. George Area Chamber of Commerce