ST. GEORGE — Dan Clark from the National Speakers Association will present at the St. George Area Chamber of Commerce “Inspiration Luncheon” Wednesday at Dixie Technical College.
According to the National Speakers Association website, Clark was inducted into the National Speaker Hall of Fame and was named “One of The Top Ten Motivational Speakers In The World” in 2015 by Espeakers.
Clark is also a New York Times best selling author of 34 books pertaining to subjects like motivation, building winning teams, public speaking and leadership. He has been published in more than 50 million books, and his famous story “Puppies for Sale” was made into made into an award-winning film at Paramount Studios.
Throughout his life, he’s worked with 200 of the Fortune 500 companies, Super Bowl champions, national trade associations and government agencies.
A speech from Clark has the ability to send people away feeling equipped to themselves to the next level, be it individually or as a team, as well as the following motivating factors:
- Clearer sense of purpose.
- Greater sense of urgency.
- Deeper sense of connection.
- Higher level of trust and loyalty.
- Desire to do more than expected.
Besides being a motivational speaker himself, Clark has written speeches for Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Derek Hough, Donny Osmond, Paula Abdul, Marie Osmond and David Archuleta. He has also taught public speaking for nine years at three different Division I universities at the MBA level.
The event starts at 11:30 a.m. and all are welcome to attend. Preregistration is required and can be done so by clicking here.
- What: St. George Area Chamber of Commerce “Inspiration Luncheon” featuring Dan Clark.
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 10, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Where: Dixie Technical College, 610 S. Tech Ridge Drive.
- Cost: $15 for members, $20 for non-members | Preregistration is required.