MODENA — This beautiful and open 1.14 acre parcel has great potential for a remote home site. It is located just northeast of Modena and only 45 miles from Cedar City and 30 miles from Panaca, Nevada. Double this property’s size (2.28 acres) by purchasing its other half, located right next door. There are homes nearby, excellent access and a dirt road that leads right up to the lot.
This cozy parcel would be great to use for target practice, zipping around on a four-wheeler or dirt-bike, riding the horses, camping, or just relaxing and watching the prairie dogs. If you’re up for a day hike and adventure, head to Panaca and visit Cathedral Gorge for a beautiful view.
Cash Price: $1,999 plus $500 document prep fee
Owner Financing: $100 Down plus $500 Document prep fee, $100 per month for 24 months.
- Parcel ID: (2730)E-1701-0065-0000
- Address/GPS: Iron County UT / 37.826407° -113.847959°
- Size: 1.14 Acres
- Terrain: Flat grade
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Access: Dirt road, 4×4 recommended
- Power: None, Would be by solar, wind, or generator
- Water: None, Would be by well or tank
- Sewer: None, Would be by septic
- HOA Fees: $0
- Taxes: Approximately $11.57 per year