CEDAR CITY — Ia Orana and Aloha Family! We are hosting the “Polynesian Heritage Luau” in beautiful Cedar City. It is open to everyone, our purpose is to bring people together, to share our beautiful and warm culture with y’all.
Where is it held:
- At the beautiful Barn at Cedar Meadows, 1419 W. 3000 North, Cedar City (Corner of Bulldog Rd and 3000 N).
- For Dinner ticket holders: Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Dinner will be served from 6-7 p.m. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. | For Show only ticket holders: doors open at 7 p.m. Show starts at 7:30 p.m.
The event will feature vendors for souvenirs, food, live music and activities for kids including Hula dance instruction, lei making and more.
It is a family-friendly show. Guests are encouraged to make it a date night, a birthday celebration or whatever they want to celebrate during the Luau.
Theme of the Luau:
- Learn about the life of Disney’s Moana.
- Children under 6 years of age are free with an Adult dinner show ticket holder or a show only ticket holder | Guests 19 years and older: Dinner, Lei greetings and Show: $39.99 | SUU students and guests 6-18: $20 | Guests 6 years and older show only $12 | Under 6 years old show only is free.
Get your tickets now before they are all gone and you can get the best seats in the house.
Where to buy tickets:
- Call us or text Rava at 808-232-9586.
For more information follow the Facebook page: Polynesian Heritage Luau.
Let’s have a great time family. Come and join us June 7 and 8 in Cedar City.