SOUTHERN UTAH — Scouting for Food is coming around the corner on Saturday, March 18. Scouting For Food Drive benefits Utah Food Bank, local food banks and emergency food pantries in Washington County and surrounding areas. It will last from 9 a.m. to noon.
Residents are asked to place a bag of food outside on their front door for Scout pickup by 8 a.m. Saturday. We accept commercially packaged, nonperishable food items. Products low in sodium/sugar/corn syrup are appreciated. Please, no glass or perishable food items.
- Hurricane Care and Share, 450 E. 800 North, Hurricane.
- Walmart in Washington, 625 W. Telegraph Washington City.
- St. George Stake Center, 500 North Bluff St., St. George.
- Utah Food Bank Warehouse, 4416 S. River Road, St. George.
- Santa Clara/Ivins drop off 3680 W. Pioneer Parkway, Santa Clara.
For more information please go to utahscouts.org/scoutingforfood